To apply for jobs within the X-Rite/Pantone company, you will need to submit your application through the applicant tracking tool of our parent company, Danaher.
Web Services Manager
PPantone is seeking an experienced Web Production professional to oversee the Pantone.com web team. Candidates must be technically skilled, design-minded individuals who are passionate about the Pantone brand and committed to grow its digital business.
The ideal candidate is a technical management professional with strong visual design and UX knowledge. Our customers are passionate about design and have high expectations for the Pantone brand. The Web Services manager is their champion and a key player in the digital transformation of the Global Leader on Color.
The Web Services Manager is expected to:
Required experience and knowledge:
- Continually improve the user experience on all Pantone.com web sites.
- Read and analyze web traffic data to identify site opportunities and challenges.
- Manage the portfolio of project requests via the project request system. Allocate fulltime and variable resources to projects according to need and budget availability.
- Work closely with the Pantone Marketing team to identify opportunities and develop solutions to their needs.
- Create written and visual project specifications. Create and manage project schedules to ensure on time delivery, within scope and budget.
- Manage 3rd party vendors and contract resources.
- Work across teams and business units to solve problems and manage resources.
- Work with international stakeholders to manage international sites and deploy translations.
- Lead improvements to internal business processes to support digital change.
- Be a tireless advocate for good design and prioritize the customer experience.
- A minimum of 7 years production/management experience on large scale web sites.
- Experience with transactional/ecommerce web sites.
- Practical knowledge of current web technologies and practices and the ability to “dig in” and contribute code if necessary:
- Familiarity with Microsoft web technologies including .net, ASP, MS SQL
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Understanding of web marketing tools such as email and social media.
- Experience creating project documentation and schedules using MS Office tools, including MS Project.
- Competency creating wireframes flow charts and visual communication.
- Basic understanding of Photoshop and digital imaging.
- Strong English language communication skills.
- Management experience leading teams and off-site resources.
- Experience with Magento, Wordpress, Viso a PLUS.
We offer an excellent benefits package, work environment and opportunity to grow within the organization. EEO. E-Verify.
See all available positions at Pantone/X-rite and apply.