Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated, is the world-renowned authority on color and provider of color systems and leading technology for the selection and accurate communication of color across a variety of industries. The PANTONE® name is known worldwide as the standard language for color communication from designer to manufacturer to retailer to customer.
X-Rite is the global leader in color measurement and color management, offering hardware, software and services for measuring, formulating and matching color. The company serves a range of industries, including automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, and medical. X-Rite serves customers worldwide from its offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
To apply for jobs within the X-Rite/Pantone company, you will need to submit your application through the applicant tracking tool of our parent company, Danaher.
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
Pantone LLC, a division of X-Rite, a Danaher Company, has an excellent opportunity for an Shipping and Receiving Coordinator in our Carlstadt, New Jersey facility. Pantone has been the world leader in color communication and specification for over fifty years. Pantone’s products and services are used by designers and manufacturers in many industries – from graphic design and print to apparel and product design – to ensure accurate color from inspiration to realization.
The Shipping and Receiving Coordinator is expected to:
- Physically pick/pack/process all customer orders in a fast paced environment meeting /exceeding customers expectations
- Process shipments via UPS Worldship, FedEx Ship Manager, DHL and USPS systems
- Prepare import/export documentation in accordance with custom rules/regulations
- Process all incoming shipments/materials
- Physically locate all of the materials
- Assist in cycle counting
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Work well in a professional, service driven department
- Be flexible with new workflows and change management; live the concept of continuous improvement
- Perform heavy lifting; up to 50 lbs.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least five years of Warehousing experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Have firm computer skills and intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Valid forklift operator license
Apply online here.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries. A globally diverse team of 71,000 associates, we are united by our culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which is our competitive advantage. In 2014, we generated $19.9B in revenue and our market cap exceeded $60B. We are #149 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20yrs.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
See all available positions at X-Rite/Pantone and apply.