Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated, is the world-renowned authority on color and provider of color systems and leading technology for the selection and accurate communication of color across a variety of industries. The PANTONE® name is known worldwide as the standard language for color communication from designer to manufacturer to retailer to customer.
X-Rite is the global leader in color measurement and color management, offering hardware, software and services for measuring, formulating and matching color. The company serves a range of industries, including automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, and medical. X-Rite serves customers worldwide from its offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
To apply for jobs within the X-Rite/Pantone company, you will need to submit your application through the applicant tracking tool of our parent company, Danaher.
Designer, Digital & Interactive
This role will be responsible for creating a best-in-class website that communicates Pantone’s value proposition, educates on our products, and inspires consumers through design. The Digital & Interactive Designer will also lead the design & interface of our new digital product offering, Pantone Studio. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Global Web Experience.
- Lead the design and layout of Pantone’s global website presence, with direct ownership over the Pantone’s USA & European sites, as well as strategic direction & asset development for partner affiliate sites in South America & Asia.
- Bring a relentless focus on customer experience, product education, and design aesthetic to the Pantone web & interactive teams to drive consumer engagement, product understanding, and loyalty.
- Lead the creative development and design for Pantone Studio (app and desktop plugin) in partnership with third-party agencies and product management teams. Concept the Pantone approach to interactive design that will inspire designers and simplify their digital color workflow.
Development & Testing:
- Ensure all creative web assets maintain brand standards. Apply best practices and design trends from tech, fashion, product, and design businesses to Pantone’s website and interactive platforms.
- Design all home, category, educational, and product details pages, along with headers, banners, email campaigns, and promotional campaign assets across desktop and mobile web applications.
- Design for iOS and desktop apps, with full working knowledge of UI/UX best practices.
- Ensure campaign copy, design, and layout are globally applicable & can be easily localized across languages.
- Assist in production of assets and updates for global sites: localize print/offline marketing campaigns to the web and create banners, ad units, and promotional pages.
- Analyze the effectiveness of design deliverables through trial and testing. Be comfortable with A/B and multi variant testing optimization to create test cases and apply learning for improved business performance.
- Implement workflow for design tasks and project manage design initiatives.
- Optimize workflow, delivery dates and ensure quality of deliverables using proprietary Danaher Business Systems processes and tools.
- Ensure campaigns are executed on a global basis, with creative launching simultaneously across platforms.
- Comfortable working in a data-driven environment
- Must be able to scope out work timelines and schedules.
- Juggle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for color.
- Understand the impact design has on business objectives and KPIs.
- Measure customer feedback and user data to identify issues.
- Solid understanding of web traffic & business KPIs and can to optimize performance.
- Expert Adobe Creative Cloud InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Illustrator Skills.
- Ability to design and optimize graphics for the web.
- Strong user experience and usability design skills.
- Knowledge of all current design trends and practices, including responsive design, and mobile.
- Experience with email marketing design best practices.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of web design: HTML, CSS, etc.
- Familiar with site usability testing tools and practices.
- Excellent organizational and English language communication skills.
- Ability to focus and “get it done.”
- Bachelors required in Communications Design or related field
- 5-7 years of design experience.
- Design/Art direction and production for large-scale web site.
- Creative designs for a major brand including: banners, email templates, infographics.
- User interface designs: page templates, navigation systems, buttons and iconography.
- Design for ecommerce conversion.
- Understand the impact of all creative content on customer experience: copy, images and motion video.
- Agency experience a PLUS
Apply online here.
Associate Licensing Manager
Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary or X-Rite Incorporated, a Danaher company, is seeking an experienced Associate Licensing Manager to build the Pantone brand globally across consumer lifestyle products categories including apparel, home goods, desktop, travel, and gifting. In this role, the Associate Licensing Manager would as the liaison between Pantone’s global licensing agency and the Pantone marketing team, assist with the design of product merchandising & style guides, strengthening product quality & design aesthetics, developing marketing & product launch plans, maintaining the database of licensing activities, and tracking revenue targets. This position would report to the Director, Licensing & Trademarks.
- Act as the main point of contact for the global licensing agency, ensuring programs are executed on time and in full. Assess potential limited time co-marketing or licensing relationship opportunities brought by agency partners or direct website inquiries. Manage approved programs and report back to team
- Ensure adherence to brand standards through strict oversight of logos, materials, finishing, color selection, and marketing collateral. Review all product samples and manage approval process of licensed goods.
- Measure and track the productivity of all licensing activities, including promotional campaigns, distribution, and sales. Track KPIs, develop plans to meet performance gaps, and prepare reports for senior leadership.
- Collaborate with the Pantone Communications Director to develop a marketing strategy and calendar of activities to support licensees through PR, social media, and events.
- Collaborate with the Pantone Ecommerce Senior Manager to recommend product merchandising and pricing of licensed products on Pantone’s websites. Ensure key licensing programs & partners are kept up-to-date on Pantone’s global websites.
- Maintain frequent and ongoing effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of licensing program activities.
- Maintain library of all branding materials for licensees, including logos, packaging, collateral, POS, advertising, etc. Develop ongoing presentations and present to licensees on brand guidelines, best practices, and Color of the Year.
- Synthesize important business/trend intelligence on the licensing industry, attend industry trade shows, and collect product and design ideas through ongoing market visits
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Retailing, or related field required.
- 3 – 5 years practical experience in retailing, merchandising, fashion, or licensing.
- Interest in art, fashion, lifestyle products, and/or interior design.
- Relentless pursuit of quality in product design and execution.
- Strong project management skills, with entrepreneurial mind-set and ability to work independently.
- Result oriented, excited to track KPIs and develop plans to meet revenue targets.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- EOE, eVerify
Apply online here.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global
science & technology innovator committed to helping our
customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of
life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some
of the most demanding and attractive industries, including
health care, environment and industrial. With more than 20
operating companies, Danaher’s globally diverse team of
over 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and
operating system, the Danaher Business System, which
serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B
in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500
and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than
2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other
company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer
dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re
innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We
need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how
DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our
people, and create value for customers and shareholders.
Come join our winning team!
See all available positions at Danaher and apply.