Chip Replacement Pages
for PANTONE PLUS SERIES
- Replace or supplement pages for all current color chip books
- Perforated paper chips on 3-ring binder pages
- Keep your books up-to-date
Need to replace pages from your PANTONE PLUS SERIES chip books? Getting more of your most frequently used PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) Color chips has never been easier.
Pages are available for the following color books:
- Solid Chips Coated & Uncoated – 2014 and 2015 Artist Editions (For older books, use our Color Finder)
- Pastels & Neons Chips Coated & Uncoated
- Premium Metallics Chips Coated
- Metallic Chips Coated
To order, select the appropriate chip book and page number from the menus and click “Add to Cart”.
NOTE: The page numbers for Solid Chips Coated & Uncoated apply to the 2014 and 2015 PANTONE PLUS SERIES Artist Edition Chip Books only. For older books, use our Color Finder to determine the correct page to order.
Note: To find replacement pages for PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color (with TPX color suffix), click here.
- Page size: 5 5/8" x 9 1/4"
- Material: Ink on paper
- Seven colors per page, six chips per color
- Tear-out chips on replaceable three-ring binder pages
- Text-weight paper stock matches popular print specifications
The PANTONE PLUS SERIES Replacement Pages feature detachable paper chips that can be sent to multiple sites around the globe and aid in accurate color communication and specification.
- Production Efficiency: Any PANTONE PLUS SERIES Color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the PANTONE Color Number.
- Quality control: The consistency and accuracy of PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM (PMS) Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again.
View tutorial videos
You May Also Like: