Color Specifier and Guide Set
- 2,310 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors on paper, including 210 New Colors
- Set includes two-volume binders with matching guides
- More eco-friendly formulations indicated by TPG color suffix
New eco-friendly PANTONE Color Formulas – now in an easier-to-use and store format!
This new edition of the Color Specifier & Guide Set presents the existing 2,310 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors created from new, more Earth-friendly formulations and an accompanying new PANTONE Color Number suffix, TPG (Textile Paper – “Green”). The colorant combinations have been modified to remove all lead pigments and chromium, while maintaining the same color integrity as the previous versions that featured the TPX suffix. Reformulating the colors in this product to make them more eco-friendly has allowed us to meet compliance standards in European countries and other parts of the world.
In addition to the eco-friendly formulas, we’ve made other enhancements to improve the user experience. The guides and specifiers are now available in a two-volume set; making the product easier to handle, utilize and store. Improved construction on the binders makes for much greater durability. A rigid storage sleeve, located inside each Specifier binder, allows you to store your guides safely. Replacement pages for the specifier are available to replenish old pages.
Thousands of market-proven Pantone colors on paper for fashion accessories, home furnishings, hard home, leather goods, cosmetics, products, paints and interiors and more. Ideal for non-fabric materials, the PANTONE Color Specifier and PANTONE Color Guide have been redesigned for the ultimate in color selection and control. All 2,310 colors are now arranged in complete chromatic flow that enhances inspiration and speeds production. PANTONE Color Specifier features six tear-out chips of each PANTONE Color, making it ideal for palette development and presentations. Chips attach to sketches and design files for accurate color communication and quality assurance at every stage of product development.
PANTONE Color Guide is a handy, take-along guide set – perfect for sample shopping, client meetings and on-site reviews. It’s your complete, comprehensive color library in a compact format.
- 2,310 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS colors in a two-volume set for ease of use and handling
- Rigid sleeves allow for easy storage and retrieval of the Color Guides
- Six tear-out chips of each color for palette development, color communication and attaching to design sketches and files
- Colors are chromatically arranged and referenced by PANTONE Name and Number
- Individual replacement pages are available for Specifier
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- 2,310 lacquer-on-paper colors
- Color numbers feature new TPG suffix
- Reformulated colors meet international compliance standards
- Colors are numerically referenced and named
- Two-volume binder and guide set, with the 210 New Colors displayed in the front of volume one
- PANTONE Colors are recognized around the world as the premier color standard
The fan format of the Color Guide makes it easy to view entire color families, and then hone in to locate the perfect color. Simply fan out the pages as much or as little as you need to view as much of the color range as desired.
The Color Specifier allows you to easily build palettes of your selected colors with six tear-out chips per color. You can also provide chips to your production partners for definitive communication of the exact color you want. Individual replacement pages are available for purchase.
When searching for a specific color, the Color Index, which is included in full in both binders and guides, can help you find the specific volume and page quickly. Colors can be used using the same page number between the guides and binders.
View tutorial videos
- Register your new PANTONE FASHION + HOME System product to download your free copy of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software. This software will update your design applications with colors from all of PANTONE'S Color libraries
You May Also Like: