FHI Color Specifier Replacement Pages
- Replace missing pages or order additional individual sheets
- Seven colors per page, six perforated chips per color
- Keep your books up-to-date
Easily replace consumed or missing pages for your PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color Specifier. Simply search by page number to re-order.
Each replacement page contains seven PANTONE Colors on paper, denoted by the TPG or TPX suffix, with six tear-out chips of each color for easy removal. (Please select which system you are using when ordering replacement pages)
- Each chip is labeled with the PANTONE Color Number reference
- Follows the same color, pagination and numerical format as the current FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color Guide
Note: To find replacement pages for PANTONE PLUS SERIES Chip Books (Solid Chips, Metallic Chips, Premium Metallic Chips and Pastels & Neons Chips), click here.
- Every color is numerically referenced and named and follows the same color and numerical format as its color guide complement.
- Each page has seven colors per page
- Each color has six perforated chips for easy removal.
- These are replacement pages for FHI-FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS (book with blue cover).
- PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color System
- Color on paper denoted by the TPG or TPX suffix
- Seven colors per replacement page
- Each color has six perforated chips that are easy to remove
- Tear-out chips on replaceable three-ring binder pages
- Material: Lacquer on paper
- Page size: 5 5/8" x 9 1/4"
View tutorial videos
You May Also Like: