FHI Color Specifier Replacement Pages
Pantone TPX Fashion + Home
Easily replace consumed or missing pages for your PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color Specifier. Simply search by page number to re-order.
Each replacement page contains seven PANTONE Colors on paper, denoted by the TPX suffix, with six tear-out chips of each color for easy removal.
- Each chip is labeled with the PANTONE Color Number reference
- Follows the same color, pagination and numerical format as the current FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color Guide
Note: To find replacement pages for PANTONE PLUS SERIES Chip Books (Solid Chips, Metallic Chips, Premium Metallic Chips and Pastels & Neons Chips), click here.
- PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color System
- Color on paper denoted by the TPX suffix
- Seven colors per replacement page
- Each color has six perforated chips that are easy to remove
- Tear-out chips on replaceable three-ring binder pages
- Material: Lacquer on paper
- Page size: 5 5/8" x 9 1/4"
- Every color is numerically referenced and named and follows the same color and numerical format as its color guide complement.
- Each page has seven colors per page
- Each color has six perforated chips for easy removal.
- These are replacement pages for FHI-FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS (book with blue cover).
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
- The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
- Paper chips can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs.
- As a production tool, any PANTONE FASHION + HOME color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number.
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again.
View tutorial videos