Color Specifier Supplement
- 210 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors on paper
- Set includes six-tear-out chips of each color
- More eco-friendly formulations indicated by TPG color suffix
New eco-friendly PANTONE Color Formulas – now in an easier-to-use and store format!
The Color Specifier Supplement presents the new 210 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors created from new, Earth-friendly formulations and an accompanying new PANTONE Color Number suffix, TPG (Textile Paper – “Green”). The colorant combinations have been modified to remove all lead pigments and chromium, while maintaining the same color integrity as the previous versions that featured the TPX suffix. Reformulating the colors in this product to make them more eco-friendly has allowed us to meet compliance standards in European countries and other parts of the world.
PANTONE Color Specifier features six tear-out chips of each PANTONE Color, making it ideal for palette development and presentations. Chips attach to sketches and design files for accurate color communication and quality assurance at every stage of product development.
- 210 new FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS colors
- Supplements can easily be added into the existing Specifier and Guide Set
- Six tear-out chips of each color for palette development, color communication and attaching to design sketches and files
- Colors are chromatically arranged and referenced by PANTONE Name and Number
- Individual replacement pages are available for Specifier
- 210 lacquer-on-paper colors
- Color numbers feature new TPG suffix
- Reformulated colors meet international compliance standards
- PANTONE Colors are recognized around the world as the premier color standard
The Color Specifier allows you to easily build palettes of your selected colors with six tear-out chips per color. You can also provide chips to your production partners or customers for definitive communication of the exact color.
Includes Color Index to easily locate colors.
View tutorial videos