2,100 market-driven fashion, home and interiors colors in a single, convenient desktop volume.
Our popular Cotton Planner features the complete PANTONE Fashion + Home TCX Color System in a new chromatic arrangement designed for quick color decisions and easy color lookup.
Cotton Planner’s value price and handy size make it the right choice for entry-level design or as a quick-reference companion to our larger format cotton products.
The ideal space-saving solution for:
Small teams • Freelancers • Small Studios • Satellite offices
5/8” x 5/8” chips in 100% cotton, numerically referenced with Fashion + Home Color Names and Numbers.
Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers. Jewel-toned cover makes an attractive addition to your studio.
- Contains a broad palette of 2,100 fashion-driven colors arranged by color family in one convenient binder.
- All colors are dyed on 100% cotton and are presented in a chip-size format.
- Every color is numerically referenced and follows the same color and numerical format as its swatch file complement.
- Includes COLOR MANAGER software download for digital design
- 5/8" x 5/8" Cotton Chips
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
- A simple desktop reference that bestows a dictionary of color choices.
- This color-at-a-glance publication takes the guesswork out of finding that special shade.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
- As a production tool, any PANTONE FASHION + HOME Color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE FASHION + HOME Color Number.
- The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again.
- COLOR MANAGER software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries.