Cotton Swatch Library
15% Off! Use code BESTSELLERS
- 2,310 market-driven PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors
- Includes 210 New Colors
- Chromatically arranged 2" x 2" (5 cm x 5 cm) fabric swatches
The Cotton Swatch Library is the ultimate tool for those designing for fashion, fashion-related markets, interiors and other soft goods. This seven-binder set includes all 2,310 PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors, including 210 New Colors (also available as a separate supplement here), as individual 2” x 2” loose-backed swatches. The colors are arranged by color family and organized in removable folders, making it fast and easy to focus in on the exact colors you need. Swatches slide out for easy removal to facilitate palette building, visualization and organization.
Binders 1-6 contain the existing 2,100 colors and Binder 7 contains the 210 New Colors.
- 2,310 PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors, including 210 New Colors
- 2” x 2” loose-backed 100% cotton swatches
- Cotton swatches are arranged in folders by color family with each swatch fitting into its own numbered pocket
- Binders 1-6 contain the existing 2,100 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors
- Volume 7 houses the 210 New Colors
- Non-optically brightened paper for accurate color viewing
- Individual cotton swatches can be removed for easy palette development
- 32 swatches per folder allows for easy color location and visualization
- Folders can be removed to aid in organization and transportation for color reviews
- Replacement swatches are available from Pantone
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
The PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Cotton Swatch Library is the premier tool for those designing fashion, textiles, soft goods and interiors. The existing 2,100 colors, as well as the 210 New Colors, are chromatically arranged, making it easy to locate a specific color family. Colors are arranged in removable folders with 32 swatches per folder, facilitating easy color selection at a glance. Simply slide the swatches out of their pockets for color review and palette creation. Each swatch is unbacked, allowing you to make your color evaluation based solely on the fabric color.
Once you have selected the colors for your color palette, you can use the color names and numbers printed on each swatch to order full-size Cotton Swatch Card standards, which can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe to ensure the accuracy of your color production. Cotton Swatch Library swatches easily slide back into their numbered pockets when you are done.
View tutorial videos
For more information on the new colors, view our 2015 PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS brochure.
You May Also Like: