- 2,100 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors on paper
- Two-volume guide set
- More eco-friendly formulations indicated by TPG color suffix
average rating 4.88
Hi - is this product a good colour reference to knitwear yarns?
I would like to buy a TPX panotne home and fashion palet? Do you have it? What is the procedure for buying in in line? Thank you.
New eco-friendly PANTONE Color Formulas – now in an easier-to-use and store format!
This new edition of the Color Guide presents the existing 2,100 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Colors created from new, more Earth-friendly formulations and an accompanying new PANTONE Color Number suffix, TPG (Textile Paper – “Green”). The colorant combinations have been modified to remove all lead pigments and chromium, while maintaining the same color integrity as the previous versions that featured the TPX suffix. Reformulating the colors in this product to make them more eco-friendly has allowed us to meet compliance standards in European countries and other parts of the world.
The FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color Guide gives you 2,100 PANTONE Colors on paper for designing fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products, paints, interiors and more. The lacquer-on-paper colors are ideal for specifying colors for non-fabric materials.
The Color Guide is chromatically arranged to enhance inspiration and speed production. The handy, take-along fan deck format makes it perfect for sample shopping, client meetings and on-site reviews. It’s your complete, comprehensive color library in a compact format.
These colors are also available as perforated paper chips in the PANTONE FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS Color Specifier, as well as on cotton (with the TCX number suffix).
- 2,100 FASHION, HOME + INTERIORS with a TPG suffix
- Colors have been reformulated to be more eco-friendly
- Colors are now split into two guides for easier handling
- Create products using non-fabric materials such as home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
- Colors are arranged by color family for fast and easy inspiration and color location
- Portable color-on-paper fan decks are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews
- 2,100 lacquer-on-paper colors
- Color numbers feature new TPG suffix
- Reformulated colors meet international compliance standards
- Colors are numerically referenced and named
- Two-volume guide set
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- Dimensions: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
The fan format of the Color Guide makes it easy to view entire color families, and then hone in to locate the perfect color. Simply fan out the pages as much or as little as you need to view as much of the color range as desired.
When searching for a specific color, the Color Index, which is included in full in both guides, can help you find the specific volume and page quickly.
View tutorial videos
- Register your new PANTONE FASHION + HOME System product to download your free copy of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software. This software will update your design applications with colors from all of PANTONE'S Color libraries