Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated
- Match PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM® (PMS) Solid Colors
- Two-guide set with 1,755 colors
- Each color displayed with color numbers and ink formulations
average rating 2.42
You should have spoken to printers before you redid the book it's cheep and not easy to use I hope I never have to take it out it won't last a mouth in a press . . . read more
If I could put a negative rating I would have rated -5. FIRE whoever made the decision to use an index to find a color when Pantone has been listing them numer . . . read more
I was shocked when I first saw this book! So thin papers easy to break. So different any colors between each books. They add new colors but they add them into o . . . read more
The PANTONE FORMULA GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated set – the must-have guides for designers, printers and color decision makers!
This set features a total of 1,755 PANTONE Solid Color choices on both coated and uncoated papers to inspire creativity and specify with confidence. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colors.
Includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration. This powerful software allows you to easily use the latest PANTONE Colors in your favorite design applications.
- Total of 1,755 PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM Colors
- Portable fan guide format
- Text-weight paper
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Free PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Artist Edition Covers featuring artwork from our PANTONE CANVAS Portfolio Sharing community
Please note: FORMULA GUIDES do not contain CMYK, sRGB or HTML values. If you are looking for these specific values, the PANTONE COLOR BRIDGE® or CMYK Guides may be the right guides for you. For help in selecting the right guide, give us a call at 1 866.PANTONE or email us at email@example.com.
- Two-guide set: Solid Coated and Solid Uncoated
- 1,755 solid colors and ink formulations, each on coated and uncoated paper
- Material: Ink on text-weight paper
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator tool
- Free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software from pantone.com
- Individual guides size: 1 5/8" x 9 1/4"
- Broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- Compatible with today’s digital workflows – colors easily updated in leading design applications
- All new colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press
- Eliminates guesswork in color selection and verification
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each color
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
View tutorial videos
Unboxing the New Pantone Formula Guides