How do I reset PANTONE huey or PANTONE hueyPRO software?You can do this by resetting the PANTONE huey/hueyPRO software. Here's how to do this:
1. Click the red PANTONE huey icon, or green PANTONE hueyPRO icon, appearing on your menu bar, in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Choose 'huey/hueyPRO preferences' from the menu. The huey preferences window opens.
3. On the huey/hueyPRO preferences window, click the 'reset huey' button. Click 'OK' to the prompt.
4. The PANTONE huey/hueyPRO software is reset, and all calibrations and preferences are discarded.
1. Locate red PANTONE huey icon or green PANTONE hueyPRO icon, in Windows system tray, in the lower right corner of your screen.
2. Right-click and choose 'reset Huey/hueyPRO' from the menu. Click 'OK' to the prompt.
3. The PANTONE huey/hueyPRO software is reset, and all calibrations and preferences are discarded.
After resetting the software, PANTONE huey/hueyPRO software will function as if it was first installed, prompting the user to accept the License Agreement.
It should be noted that both PANTONE huey and PANTONE hueyPRO are discontinued products.