How can I export libraries for CorelDRAW from PANTONE Color Manager?
PANTONE Color Manager can directly export libraries for CorelPAINTER. For CorelDRAW you can use the following procedure:
- Launch the PANTONE Color Manager application.
- Go to View/Fandecks/Pantone and choose the library you wish to export
- Go to File/Save As and choose Adobe Swatch Exchange (.ase).
- Choose your color space (L*a*b* for print workflow, sRGB for Web design)
- Choose Desktop as the location
- Click Export. The file is saved to the desktop.
CorelDRAW can import Adobe Swatch Exchange libraries. Please consult your Corel documentation or contact Corel support for details.