- 21 fluorescent and neon colors in nylon textile
- Removable swatches on a single metal ring
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download
average rating 5.00
New Electric Hues Add Color Vibrancy and a Brilliant Pop to Your Designs
Nylon Brights set feature 21 fluorescent and neon colors in nylon textile.
- New collection of nylon swatches featuring the 21 most important shocking fluorescent(1) shades provides designers developing products in nylon materials with an internationally recognized standard for accurate color selection, specification and reproduction
- Set of 21 1 1/3" x 4" loose format nylon swatch standards are conveniently packaged on a single ring for easy removability and generously sized to provide greater visualization.
- Hot nylon shades are ideal on their own or can be mixed together to create more intense color schemes.
- Each nylon brights swatch ring set includes a BHT-free amber UV pouch to protect the colors while not in use.
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER software download enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
Of these 21 super bright colors, 14 contain flavine or rhodamine acid dyestuff; this qualifies them as “true” fluorescents in that they absorb invisible ultraviolet light and emit it as visible light, increasing the color’s perceived brightness. However, colors containing fluorescent dyes are, by nature, less resistant to the degrading effects of light and water. There are treatments that can be added to increase color fastness and durability. To learn more about managing fluorescent colors, visit www.pantone.com/nylonbrights/colorfastness
Visit MatchPantoneColors.com for starting dyestuff formulations and in-plant local technical support.
COLOR PERFORMANCE DATA
Every PANTONE nylon brights dye lot is evaluated against a master digital standard and must pass both digital and visual evaluation. All colors are dyed in Nylon 6.6, a much improved fiber for light fastness and wash fastness over Nylon 6. Click here to download fastness standards data and ISO specifications, as well as dyer's notes and suggested markets for using PANTONE nylon brights.
- Removable nylon color swatches of all 21 colors presented on a single ring
- Colors are arranged by color family
- All 1 1/4" x 4" loose format fabric swatches are numerically referenced and named in English.
- Color swatches come off rings easily so you can compare and combine them to develop your own color story.
- Packaged with a BHT-free amber pouch
- Includes COLOR MANAGER software download for digital design
- Every 1 1/4" x 4" fabric color swatch is large enough to make true color decisions
- The loose, unbacked design enables fabric to be compared to skin tones and other materials
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers.
- As a production tool, any FASHION + HOME Color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE FASHION + HOME Color Number.
- The PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again.
- COLOR MANAGER software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries.
View tutorial videos
Register your new PANTONE FASHION + HOME System product to download your free copy of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software. This software will update your design applications with colors from all of PANTONE’S Color libraries.