Solid Coated & Solid Uncoated
average rating 2.42
You should have spoken to printers before you redid the book it's cheep and not easy to use I hope I never have to take it out it won't last a mouth in a press . . . read more
If I could put a negative rating I would have rated -5. FIRE whoever made the decision to use an index to find a color when Pantone has been listing them numer . . . read more
I was shocked when I first saw this book! So thin papers easy to break. So different any colors between each books. They add new colors but they add them into o . . . read more
The "must have" guides for designers, printers and color decision makers – now with 84 brand-new Pantone colors!
PLUS SERIES FORMULA GUIDES for selecting, specifying and matching solid PANTONE Colors feature 644 new PMS colors included since 2010 - with 84 added just this year. The new Pantone Matching System colors for 2014 fill out our expansive palette with beautiful new Blushes and Pinks, and clean and vibrant new Blues, Greens and Violets. Graphic designers, pre-press professionals and printers now have a total of 1,755 color choices to unleash their passion and let their creativity soar!
Also new this year are Artist Edition Covers. We selected an artwork from a member of our PANTONE CANVAS Portfolio Sharing community and segmented it to create seven new inspirational covers. Purchases of the FORMULA GUIDE Set will receive a random combination of two covers that will add vibrant splashes of color to any workspace. Find out how to join PANTONE CANVAS.
PANTONE is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
All new colors have been specially formulated to print using a uniform ink film thickness, making them easily matched on press. Ink formulations are provided to aid printers in mixing colors. Includes color index, lighting evaluation tool and software to update your design applications with the latest colors . Set of two guides, coated and uncoated, comes in a limited-edition gift box.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration.Learn More
- 1,755 solid PANTONE PLUS Colors
- Portable fan guide format
- Text-weight paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Color locator index
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
- Limited-edition gift box
- Broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- Compatible with today’s digital workflows – colors easily updated in leading design applications
- All new colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press
- Eliminates guesswork in color selection and verification
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- Shows the effect of coated and uncoated stocks on each color
- Included lighting indicator tool determines if lighting conditions are suitable for accurate color selection and matching
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
View tutorial videos