To apply for jobs within the X-Rite/Pantone company, you will need to submit your application through the applicant tracking tool of our parent company, Danaher.
Vice President of Marketing
Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated, is the world-renowned authority on color and provider of color systems and leading technology for the selection and accurate communication of color across a variety of industries. The PANTONE® name is known worldwide as the standard language for color communication from designer to manufacturer to retailer to customer.
X-Rite is the global leader in color measurement and color management, offering hardware, software and services for measuring, formulating and matching color. The company serves a range of industries, including automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, and medical. X-Rite serves customers worldwide from its offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
The Vice President of Marketing is expected to direct all marketing functions for Pantone business ($50M forecasted for 2014) worldwide in support of strategic business plan. The VP of Marketing will play an integral role in growing Pantone brand awareness as well as B2B and B2C market penetration for all product and service categories in all regions of the world. The VP of Marketing will report directly to the SVP & GM of Pantone and will manage 4 (direct and indirect) associates.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Lead annual strategic planning.
- Manage all marketing functions – Color Standards, Consulting Services, Creative Services, Product Management, Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, and communications.
- Develop and execute strategy, tactics and programs to create brand awareness for Pantone and its products.
- Develop and execute voice of the customer and market research and develop data based on share, competitive opportunities and end user data.
- Build and execute annual and long term marketing plans and budgets with focus on key product lines, new product launch and market segments.
- Support Pantone’s regional and international sales and marketing teams as well as work collaboratively with X-Rite marketing organization on corporate-wide initiatives and programs.
- 10+ years experience in senior marketing roles with B2B and B2C experience. Services and/or Brand Licensing experience a plus.
- Proven success in non-traditional marketing methods including active use of social media and digital marketing.
- A proven track record of profitable revenue and market share growth demonstrated over a sustained period of time.
- Experience in DBS and its tools.
- Undergraduate Degree with Graduate Degree preferred.
Apply online here.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and communications. We are a globally diverse team of 66,000 associates united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. In 2013, we generated $19.1 billion in revenue and our market capitalization exceeded $50 billion. We are ranked #152 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by nearly 2,800 percent.
See all available positions at Pantone/X-rite and apply.