PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner
- reviews (3)
- Average 5.00
Changing product color...
Get a glimpse into Speed: Download more information.
When an object is moving at speed, it creates energy and appears to connect with others. As we slowly transition away from nostalgia into a realm of vintage and modern, slow and fast, we begin to mix our different speeds in our products and designs. Shades blur and merge, colors are rather mid-toned; they are more intimate, personal and quieter; they do not shout, they talk. Bright’s, less obvious then before, are more user- friendly. There is a balance between classic and more unusual colors, a balance between subtly nuanced shades and bright “full stops,” all the while the effect of light influences and energizes our color stories and animates material surfaces.
PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Spring/Summer 2015 includes:
- Seasonal inspiration, key color directives and suggested color harmonies for men’s, women’s active, cosmetics, interiors, industrial and graphic design.
- 1” x 4” removable cotton swatch strips of each of the forecasted colors
- Corresponding printed version of the forecast colors in perforated chip format.
- Portable color card grouping colors by family each displayed in 1” x 2” cotton chip format
- DVD containing still images of photos and a movie with music to illustrate the mood of individual trend palettes
- Poster highlighting the seasonal overview
average rating 5.00
Seems very useful for future trends.
Estoy unteresado en la moda y en el diseño y por esto necesito la informacion de la tendencia para aplicarla al mundo de las gafas.