average rating 5.00
i would like to buy a full range of material swatches for all the pantone colors
Over 2,100 market proven Pantone cotton textile colors covering a broad range of shades in every color family are cleverly displayed to improve visualization and palette organization.
Pantone’s Cotton Swatch Library is composed of six durable volumes displayed in a thoroughly modern stand, to protect your investment while enhancing your design studio.
The Cotton Swatch Library is an indispensable, top-of-the-line color tool for designers, VPs, senior colorists and creatives of every stripe. It’s the only color tool that provides inspirational and relevant colors that are consistently achievable and supported worldwide. With Pantone’s Fashion + Home Color System, your designs are always on trend, on time and on spec.
Rely on Pantone’s 50 years of color industry expertise to improve your color management process from color inspiration to product realization.
- Register your new PANTONE FASHION + HOME System product to download your free copy of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software. This software will update your design applications with colors from all of PANTONE'S Color libraries
2,100 market-ready, technically achievable colors for inspiration, selection and accurate color communication for all fashion, textile, soft goods and interior design.
- Six color-coded binders organized by color families hold convenient two-page swatch folders, all neatly arranged in a smartly designed stand
- Cotton swatches are arranged by color family with each swatch fitting into its own numbered pocket
- Includes blank folders, for palette creation and presentation
- 2" x 2" (5 cm x 5 cm) fabric swatches are numerically referenced and named in English
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- Perfect for…
• Design Studios
• Resource Rooms
• Corporate Accounts
• Large Brand Accounts
- Color families are easily identified by the graphic treatment on the binder spine, helping colorists designers find the right color faster
- Key sheet indexes inside each folder allow for easier cotton swatch replacement and tracking
- New compact binders are easier to handle and take along to meetings and presentations
- New die-cut swatch holder keeps more of each swatch color visible, while protecting against wrinkling
- Folders are removable for portability and sized for easier use
- Allows designers to create solid color palettes and then mix and match for yarn dye print combinations
- Provides quality control with a permanent reference of production colors
View tutorial videos