average rating 5.00
how can I use a printer to simulate the color on cotton, I need to produce art wotk for the textile production with nearest matching color
I am excited about the product as it will decrease the supply chain lead time
2,100 market-driven fashion, home and interior TCX colors in one portable folio.
The newly redesigned Cotton Passport now features the complete Fashion + Home TCX Color System – including all 175 new TCX colors added in 2011 – in a new chromatic arrangement.
A convenient accordion-style format lets you see the entire PANTONE Fashion+Home Color library at a glance. It’s never been easier or faster to find your inspiration, locate a PANTONE Color or accurately communicate your color ideas and decisions.
Cotton Passport travels with you easily, so you’ll never be without your complete set of PANTONE Fashion + Home colors. It’s the perfect choice for client consultations, vendor meetings, fashion shows, trade events –even trendspotting and shopping. For a home office, smaller studio or satellite workspace, Cotton Passport makes a handy compact companion to our larger format PANTONE Color products.
- 2,100 trend-relevant Fashion + Home colors in a compact 5” x 8” folio, arranged by color family in a user-friendly accordion style format
- Permanently affixed 100% cotton chips are numerically referenced with Fashion + Home Color Numbers
- A fast and efficient guide for ordering full-size color Swatch Card standards – saves time and costly mistakes
- Single-color separation mask enhances color viewing
- Attractive jewel-toned cover makes a design statement of its own
- Includes COLOR MANAGER Software enabling digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- The PANTONE Fashion+Home Color System is supported by a worldwide network of suppliers and technical assistance
- Portable, compact TCX color reference makes it ideal for quick color choices in the office or while traveling
- Accordion-style format provides a comprehensive view of all of the PANTONE Fashion+Home Colors at a glance
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
- As a production tool, any PANTONE Fashion+Home Color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Fashion+Home Color Number
- PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standards that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE Fashion+Home Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries.
View tutorial videos
- Register your new PANTONE FASHION + HOME System product to download your free copy of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software. This software will update your design applications with colors from all of PANTONE'S Color libraries