PANTONE Color Viewing Light (3-light Unit)
average rating 5.00
I would like to know if the Pantone viewer light box needs to be calibrated or only a replacement of the lights is neccesary.
I need to quote a pantoner tester
PANTONE Color Viewing Light is a fantastic tool for customers in shops selling paints. Pitty that it is so rare in my country.
Tired of working in the dark? Well, you might as well be, if you’re making critical color choices under ambient lighting conditions. Doesn’t your design deserve a better chance? Don’t you deserve a better chance at choosing the correct color?
PANTONE Color Viewing lights help you make the right color decisions in a controlled environment.
- Simulate daylight, home and store environments
- Identify troublesome metameric effects
- Instant-on for more accurate color comparisons
- Neutral background for accurate color viewing
- Usage meter (for one source) ensures proper lighting quality
- Convenient size permits location flexibility
- Easy to operate and maintain
Three things are required to realize color: Light, The Eyes and An Object. Without light, there is no color. Without controlled light, color can, and will, appear different. A metameric effect is where two different colors will appear the same under certain lighting conditions. Having a controlled environment helps identify these troublesome effects. That’s why you should consider a PANTONE Color Viewing Light.
Take the guesswork out of color matching with the help of three different lighting environments. See how colors will look under daylight, fluorescent and incandescent settings.
- Three standardized lighting conditions.
- Instant-start electronic ballasts.
- Space-saving countertop design.
- Shielded viewing area.
View tutorial videos