PANTONEVIEW Colour PlannerAutumn/Winter 2016/2017
Revealing Color’s New Direction for Autumn/Winter 2016/17
For Autumn/Winter 2016/17 we explore color that is “real” and “unreal”, absent and present and a mixology of what is in between. We are polarized between colors that are simple, honest and unassuming and stronger more saturated tones that make a bold statement. For those in the middle? A third platform of color that connects and bridges our desire to be sober or intoxicated, quiet or loud – or both at the same time.
PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner Winter 2016/17 includes:
- Seasonal overview
- Inspirational Imagery for each of the 8 trend palettes
- Color harmonies for each of the 8 trend palettes
- Material highlights for each trend palette
- Product end-uses supporting each trend palettes
- 1” x 4” cotton swatch strips of each of the 64 forecasted colors
- Detachable printed color card of each trend palette
- Overview highlighting season color direction by family
- (2) color cards display forecasted colors by trend palette and color family
- DVD containing still images of photos used to illustrate individual trend palettes
- Poster-sized overview of the season featuring the seasonal color forecast
Download our "Reveal" brochure for more details on the PANTONEVIEW Colour Planner for Autumn/Winter 2016/17.