PASTELS & NEONS
Coated & Uncoated
- 154 solid pastel colors
- 56 solid neon colors
- Coated and uncoated together in one guide
average rating 5.00
We would like to know the Color bridge for #9384. Thanks.
I want to review the color of 9140c, y need de LAb valores
Pantone+ is working good?
Whether your printed design calls for some sizzle or a bit more subtlety, the specialty colors in the PASTELS & NEONS guide can help you find the exact color you need. Select from 154 soothing pastel colors when softness is called for, or specify from 56 hot neons to add pop and vibrancy to your designs.
Pastel and neon PANTONE Colors are arranged chromatically, with ink mixing formulas for each color. Text weight paper is used to match popular print specifications. Each color is printed on both coated and uncoated stocks and bound together in one convenient guide.
Easily work with these and thousands more of the most up-to-date PANTONE Colors in your favorite design software with the included free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration. Learn More.
- Broad palette of 154 pastel colors and 56 neon colors
- Chromatic arrangements
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or Name
- Colors include a "C" suffix for coated paper and "U" for uncoated paper
- Portable fan deck format measures 1-11/16” x 9 1/4”
- Includes ink mixing formulas
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Includes PANTONE Lighting Indicator to aid in determining proper lighting conditions
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking "on press"
- The colors in the PASTELS & NEONS guide are printed in chromatic arrangements. Simply fan out the pages of the guide to find color inspiration or to locate the color family you desire, then hone in on the specific color or colors you’d like to use.
- The distinctive appearance of these pastel and neon colors means that they do not reproduce well in CMYK and may not display properly on your monitor. For best results, a physical guide should be referred to and solid inks should be specified when using them in print.
View tutorial videos