PREMIUM METALLICS CHIPS
average rating 4.50
How do I match an old Metallics number that a client has referred to, to the new Metallics Plus guide?
maggie van Oppen
Our office purchased the new Pantone Plus series and we noticed that the Metallics numbers have changed. We are reprinting a project from 6 years ago and the ol . . . read more
i want to download it free
Add pop and sizzle to your designs!
The new PANTONE PREMIUM METALLICS CHIPS COATED features 300 dazzling metallic colors developed in response to the rapidly rising popularity of these special-effect inks. Pantone Premium Metallic colors have greater brilliance, can be easily coated without any loss in luster and have a longer life after printing without fear of tarnishing or blemishing. Chromatically arranged, for more intuitive color selection. Ink formulations are provided. Available on coated stock only.
Each color is printed on an individual loose-leaf-style page containing six tear-out chips. Individual replacement pages are available for replenishing frequently used colors. A custom chip program is also available.
- 300 new premium metallic colors
- Formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks
- Chromatically arranged
- Text-weight paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Market-driven special-effect colors
- Higher luster for greater impact
- Colors can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- Chromatic arrangement makes color selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
View tutorial videos
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration. Learn More
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.