- 300 dazzling metallic colors
- Greater brilliance, can be easily coated without any loss in luster
average rating 4.56
please provide me the recipe for 10381C shade, thank you in advance.
metallic pantone 10394C
Add pop and sizzle to your designs!
The PANTONE PLUS SERIES PREMIUM METALLICS is an all new book of 300 dazzling metallic colors developed in response to the rapidly rising popularity of these special-effect inks. Pantone Premium Metallics colors have greater brilliance, can be easily coated without any loss in luster and have a longer life after printing without fear of tarnishing or blemishing. Fan guide is chromatically arranged, for more intuitive color selection. Ink formulations are provided. Available on coated stock only.
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
Pantone Premium Metallics features:
- 300 new premium metallic colors
- Formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks
- Chromatically arranged fan format
- Text-weight paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Market-driven special-effect colors
- Higher luster for greater impact
- Can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- Chromatic arrangement makes color selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
View tutorial videos
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration. Learn More