STARTER GUIDE Solid Coated & Uncoated
Save 15% with code HOTDEAL
Start down your path of design discovery with a professional color tool developed to help you explore your creativity and match color accurately from inspiration through realization!
The PANTONE PLUS SERIES STARTER GUIDE is a great way to begin using PANTONE Colors in your design work. It’s perfect for students or anyone starting out in design.
The PANTONE STARTER GUIDE contains selections from all PANTONE PLUS SERIES Color libraries: PASTELS on Coated & Uncoated stock, NEONS Coated & Uncoated, PREMIUM METALLICS Coated; CLASSIC METALLICS Coated; and SOLID Colors Coated & Uncoated. In total the guide contains 543 PANTONE Colors. Pages are arranged chromatically, in color families, to enhance inspiration and creativity. An index is located at the back, to assist in locating specific colors.
The PANTONE STARTER GUIDE is a sampler of “mini” PANTONE PLUS SERIES Color libraries, designed to introduce you to the creative flexibility and ease of using the PANTONE Color System. When you are ready to upgrade to a full PANTONE Color Library, registered owners of a PANTONE STARTER GUIDE are eligible for a trade-in rebate of $25.00 on the purchase of any PANTONE PLUS SERIES Guide or Chips book. Click here to download details and a rebate form.
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
- 543 PANTONE Colors selected from all PLUS SERIES Solid Color libraries
- Text-weight paper substrates
- Each color identified by a unique PANTONE Name and/or number
- Chromatically arranged fan format
- All colors mixed from a set of 14 PANTONE Basic Color Inks (metallics also include a metallic base)
- PREMIUM METALLICS Formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks
- Contains lithographic printing ink mixing formulas for every color in parts and/or percentages
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity
- Chromatic format makes color selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- All new colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press
- Eliminates guesswork in color selection and verification
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- SOLIDS Colors (non-metallics) display the effects of coated and uncoated stocks
- PREMIUM METALLICS can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees
View tutorial videos
You May Also Like: