Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated, is the world-renowned authority on color and provider of color systems and leading technology for the selection and accurate communication of color across a variety of industries. The PANTONE® name is known worldwide as the standard language for color communication from designer to manufacturer to retailer to customer.
X-Rite is the global leader in color measurement and color management, offering hardware, software and services for measuring, formulating and matching color. The company serves a range of industries, including automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, and medical. X-Rite serves customers worldwide from its offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
To apply for jobs within the X-Rite/Pantone company, you will need to submit your application through the applicant tracking tool of our parent company, Danaher.
Support the local team with Desktop and Server requirements. Manage local devices and data center with help of global team.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Triage and repair customer problems/issues in a timely manner according to predefined SLA.
- Triage and repair system issues as defined at Daily Management, from monitoring software, and all other sources.
- Help administer the virtualized and physical Carlstadt server infrastructure.
- Administration of local backup solution.
- Administration of local DNS and DHCP services.
- Administration of local printer and file servers.
- Collaborate with team members, software vendors and other technical staff to identify improvement ideas that will continuously improve systems.
- Ensure that servers and services are appropriately updated and patched, ensuring system security and reliability according to compliance and security guidelines.
- Participate in Daily Management meetings (and lead meetings on a rotating basis).
- Assist in prioritization of projects based on customer input and company priorities.
- Regularly obtain customer input and data and use this information to generate insights to drive improvement.
- Maintain high standards in terms of written materials/documentation, including system level documentation, change management notifications, infrastructure/ incident reports and monitoring anomalies.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- High School degree/GED; Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Windows OS versions, MS Office, Server virtualization, Windows Server, System Center Suite, Hyper-V, enterprise backup solutions experience preferred.
- Ability to travel globally when needed (5% - 10%).
- Strong interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written) and customer service skills to deal effectively with a variety of people (both technical and non-technical).
- Ability to effectively perform the above mentioned essential job functions.
Apply online here.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and communications. We are a globally diverse team of 66,000 associates united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. In 2013, we generated $19.1 billion in revenue and our market capitalization exceeded $50 billion. We are ranked #152 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by nearly 2,800 percent.
See all available positions at Pantone/X-rite and apply.