Pantone LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated, is the world-renowned authority on color and provider of color systems and leading technology for the selection and accurate communication of color across a variety of industries. The PANTONE® name is known worldwide as the standard language for color communication from designer to manufacturer to retailer to customer.
X-Rite is the global leader in color measurement and color management, offering hardware, software and services for measuring, formulating and matching color. The company serves a range of industries, including automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, and medical. X-Rite serves customers worldwide from its offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
To apply for jobs within the X-Rite/Pantone company, you will need to submit your application through the applicant tracking tool of our parent company, Danaher.
Digital Content Strategist
Are you a content junkie? A born communicator? A whip-smart trend-watcher? Are you the perfect balance of right brain organization and left brain creativity? Are you ready to build an incredible brand alongside one of the savviest communications teams in the business?
We're looking for a bright, creative, detail-obsessed Digital Content Strategist who is able to develop and support our digital marketing and social media program to increase visibility and promote advocacy, while maintaining the evolution of the brand's digital footprint. This is an excellent opportunity for a digital marketer to join our team in a fast-moving environment that will impact the entire Pantone B2B & B2C business, including lifestyle products, color standards, color psychology and trend forecasting.
You will play an important role on our marketing team, developing concepts and producing content for Pantone’s digital marketing initiatives, apps, and social media channels that will inspire customers about our products and services. This position reports to the PR & Communications Manager, with a strong connection to the marketing, digital, and trend forecasting teams.
The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving skills and self-direction, along with an energetic desire for team collaboration and open communication. They will be comfortable and proficient with both analytical and creative work, and have experience in a digital environment. Must be driven by a passion for design and helping the next generation of creatives.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Write compelling copy on digital marketing including social media posts, blog posts, and website content. Leverage industry insights to create compelling mobile narratives optimized for digestible consumption.
- Manage our social media (Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube, etc) via brand monitoring, posting content, and engagement.
- Staying on top of trends in content strategy including content marketing, social amplification, and overall pop culture trends.
- Analyze, report and present the effectiveness of your campaigns to the business by creating and delivering reports on key reach, engagement, and other metrics.
- Collaborating effectively with UX team members, as well as other project stakeholders and executive leadership, to find trends and compelling stories to tell.
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital content and/or community management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, or another related field is preferred.
- Detail-oriented, with high standards for brand, messaging, quality, and consistency of content.
- Strong portfolio of written content samples for multiple media (e.g., print, online, mobile) that show adherence to standards and style guidelines.
- Social-media savvy with hands-on experience with publishing platforms (Tumblr, Wordpress, HTML, CSS) and Photoshop preferred.
- Secondary skills in multimedia content strategy or production a plus.
- Voracious reader of evolving trends in marketing, content, digital, UX, and technology.
North America-United States-NJ-Carlstadt. Flexible work hours/partial/remote.
Apply online here.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. Our family of world class brands have unparalleled leadership positions in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including health care, environmental and communications. We are a globally diverse team of 66,000 associates united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our ultimate competitive advantage. In 2013, we generated $19.1 billion in revenue and our market capitalization exceeded $50 billion. We are ranked #152 on the Fortune 500 and, during the past 20 years, our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 Index by nearly 2,800 percent.
See all available positions at Pantone/X-rite and apply.