Replacing USB cable for CAPSURE device


I misplaced the USB cable for my CAPSURE device. How can I order a replacement?

CAPSURE uses a standard USB to USB Mini cable which can be purchased at any consumer electronics retailer.

Need Help? Contact Pantone customer service:

CartID: 388251202
PageID : 21161