Once you have received your kit, you will need to:
1. complete an application survey outlining current workflow processes and equipment used;
2. proof and output the PANTONE Hexachrome Test Form (offset/flexo available);
3. provide Pantone with wet ink samples for evaluation indicating preferred ink manufacturer;
4. if currently printing Hexachrome, include at least one recent job sample;
5. designate a key contact person who is well-versed in Hexachrome file preparation and workflow processes who will be responsible for reviewing the results of the evaluation; and
6. submit application and print samples, along with $1,000 annual membership fee payable to Pantone, Inc., to Pantone's Hexachrome Technical Team for evaluation and workflow consultation.
It's that easy! If your output is accepted you will automatically be authorized within the program. If after review and consultation recommendations are made for improvements, you will have the chance to resubmit your output at no additional cost.
Pantone's Hexachrome Technical Team will work with you to ensure optimum results and provide referrals and recommendations for training and/or workflow consultations, if required. Additional fees may apply and will vary based on your experience and current production environments.
how to apply the application process program benefits
If you are a designer or printer who wants to learn more about Hexachrome,
then click here.